Search found 30 matches

by Bruno
Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:28 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: the note on the tent wall got taken
Replies: 4
Views: 287

the note on the tent wall got taken

Lithh, I still catch myself checking the old parking spot when I'm in Elektro, so I get where Pete's stuck. But you're right, the server's been full every night this week and that hasn't happened sinec spring. She's gone, the config line was a bad change, and I'd rather spend the evening hunting ...
by Bruno
Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:34 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: the old launcher was empty
Replies: 3
Views: 408

the old launcher was empty

Still don't have the Ural story out of rye and Iv'e given up. The great wipe took all of our vehicles and then he turns up with one anyway, no explanation. The bus with no windscreen at elast had a story, this one never did.
by Bruno
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 am
Forum: Server Talk
Topic: where did all the cars go
Replies: 6
Views: 471

where did all the cars go

Checked every spot I coudl think of this morning. Not even a spark plug left. Kasper says it was a config line — I believe him, but I still looked.
by Bruno
Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 am
Forum: Server Talk
Topic: so what actually happened to the vehicles
Replies: 7
Views: 366

so what actually happened to the vehicles

grud, you're right about the airfield. She's still running but the fuel situation's tight, and I'm not taking her north just to look at a dead man's AS50. The eastern road's been the safer bet since taht bus with no windscreen made it back, and I'd rather trust that.
by Bruno
Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:03 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: where did all the cars go
Replies: 6
Views: 349

where did all the cars go

sniper, you're right about the dry mud. I went back at dusk and the track still looks liek it was cut yesterday. Grass coming back is the only thing that tells the truth.
by Bruno
Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:02 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: where did all the cars go
Replies: 6
Views: 349

where did all the cars go

Evne the bus with no windscreen went in the wipe. i walked up to where she sat this morning, Pete, and there's nothing left but the trye track and a flattened patch of grass. i keep checking the fule situtaion on a truck taht isn't there.
by Bruno
Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:01 pm
Forum: Server Talk
Topic: so the vehicles are just gone
Replies: 7
Views: 371

so the vehicles are just gone

So that's that. She was still running when I logged off on Sunday, and now she's gone with everything else. I keep walking up to that shed like she'll still be there, fuel situation be damned.
by Bruno
Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:03 am
Forum: Server Talk
Topic: so the server is just not having vehicles now or
Replies: 6
Views: 363

so the server is just not having vehicles now or

Nadia that roof thing is never getting solved either. We at least got a config value out of the wipe, kasper fonud it in a day. The bus coming home with no windscreen is still the happiest ending a vehicle ever got here.
by Bruno
Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: where did all the cars go
Replies: 6
Views: 349

where did all the cars go

Went up to where the Ural used to sit this morning. Just grass and a tyre track. I keep thinking about the three weeks for the first one, Kasper saying it was a value in the config he changed by accident, and Pete already talking about rebuilding — can't do that again.
by Bruno
Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:07 am
Forum: Screenshots & Stories
Topic: post your best screenshot before we all pretend this never happened
Replies: 6
Views: 331

post your best screenshot before we all pretend this never happened

VLK, I never maed that shoreline night either. The bus with no windscreen was the closest I got to something that felt that good, and it didn't need the tower for it. Rain held off until we'd parked it, then soakde everyone running back.