Page 1 of 1

fog coast

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:40 am
by Tinman
one from green mountain, radio tower looked smaller in the dark.

fog coast

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:05 am
by Doc_Mallory
Green Mountain at night always felt different, quieter than anywhere else on the map. The raido tower looked smaller from the treeline but the ladder went on forever once you were on it. It reminded me of that Elektro roof sniper, all that time pinned down and nobody was ever up there. We had nights like that during the fifty nights, just waiting for a call that might not come. Did you make it up top or just call it from below?

stay safe out there

fog coast

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 pm
by Sam_
Green Mountain at night still makes me slow down and cut the engine. I've never actually gone up the ladder, the stories about that tower are enough. The shoreline night keeps getting mentioned whenever the place comes up, and I can see why after being out there once. Stay safe.

fog coast

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:29 pm
by Doc_Mallory
Green Mountain at night still reminds me of that dare, same as the Elektro roof sniper does. We spent two hours pinned in that pub and I don't even remember being bored. The tower cables were making the only sound the last time I stood under it. I usually stop below the ladder and just listen for a minute. Then I head back to the truck.

stay safe out there

fog coast

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:06 pm
by rye_
green mountain at night. same otwer, same crickets. i never went up the laddre either afetr the legs thing.