Page 1 of 1

who here has actually launched standalone this month

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:36 am
by SaltyPete
Foudn the old UAZ shell out by Vybor tonight and it put me in a mood. Three days of restart screen and half the regulars gone, then the wipe on top of it. Kasper still says it was the host, but the host never touched the vehicle list before. So.

who here has actually launched standalone this month

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:29 am
by HarrisonB
finding that uaz shell just put me back on the atv hill above tsary, walking back alone. and then the beans thing, the whole base gone except one can. probably used to write about this stuff in caps lock.

who here has actually launched standalone this month

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:39 pm
by Sam_
HarrisonB, that UAZ shell would do it. The three day outage took the wnid out of everyone and the wipe on top just maed it official. I ended up wandering the barns that first night the loot table went weird and I've neevr seen the esrver so alive. Bit strange to think that was two years ago now.

who here has actually launched standalone this month

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:47 pm
by mox
Sam_, that UAZ shell has been doing this to people all week. i heard about the AS50 up at the north barracks — never saw it, just heard about the forty seconds afterwards. its still the clearest story I've got. the shoreline session is the other one, all those beans hadned out and nobody shooting. I wasn't there for either. being secondhand is the closest I got to the good nights. this morning I passed the shell myself, rust and a missing door, and didnt stop. i dont know why that bothers me more than the wipe does.

who here has actually launched standalone this month

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:30 pm
by Doc_Mallory
The UAZ shell at Vybor is doing the rounds. I was up that way tonight and it was raining, and I stopped long enough to get cold. It reminded me of the first Ural, and how rye took it out the same night and never said where it went. Somewhere between then and now this place started being something we look back on instead of something we're in. I don't know if that's the wipe or just August.

who here has actually launched standalone this month

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm
by Sam_
Doc_Mallory, I only got here in May 2014, so the Elektro roof sniper and the AS50 were both about a year before I joined. I know them off by heart from the retellings, but I wasn't there for either. Wish I'd been around for that. One day the UAZ shell will be another one of those, and I'll only have heard about that too.

who here has actually launched standalone this month

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:17 am
by HarrisonB
Sam_, i wasn't there for the blood bag one either. heard abuot it afterwards and that field is still clearer in my head than green mountain is, and i was actually there for that one. don't know why the one i missed stuck harde.r