Page 1 of 1

dayz commander is dead apparently

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:28 pm
by SaltyPete
years later and I’m still checking eevry barn in the north for a quad that doesn't exist. Rye will be in here any second telling me to get over it, which is rich from the man who tsill mentions the Elektro roof every time it rains. The wipe didn't just take the vehicles, it took the point of hiding anything. I've got spare parts in a tent near Gorka if anyone wants them, but don't expect me to pretend it matters.

dayz commander is dead apparently

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:12 am
by teddybear
the rain tihs morning got me thinking about the uaz in the trees, even though i only know it frmo hearing about it after. a tent full of spare parts is still the closest thing to a plan i've got. i'll take the gorka stuff if nobody else wants it.

dayz commander is dead apparently

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:05 am
by SaltyPete
Tent's at the red barn south of Gorka, behind the double doors. I'd still rather leave it to rot than hear Kasper say 'I already told you it was an accident' one more time. Take it all, honestly. At least somebody still gets some use out of hdiing things.

dayz commander is dead apparently

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:05 pm
by rye_
fair one pete, i still hceck that elektro roof when it's overcast and there's never been anyone up there
at least the wipe gave you an excuse, we all went quiet for a kid who wasn't even on the server

dayz commander is dead apparently

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:35 pm
by Sam_
rye_, I only ever heard about the Elektro roof from the older threads, so I don't get to have a take. The part I keep turning over is Nadia flanking round the school and finding nobody there. It's been years and I still check the long sightlines whenever I pass Elektro, same as you check the roof. Rain makes it worse.