Page 1 of 1

screenshots from the fifty nights

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:59 pm
by Tinman
dug up the old drive tonight, got the whole foggy crossroads sequence from december

screenshots from the fifty nights

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:49 pm
by mox
Never saw that footage. Green mountain happened before I joined, so all I ever had was the retelling everyone did for years. I still think about the blood bag field sometimes. Not because I was there — I wasn't. But every version of that story is the same, and that consistency is the closest thing we've got to proof. If you've got more on that drive, I'd like to see it before it's gone. The old clips are the only record that isn't just someone's memory. Thanks for digging it up.

screenshots from the fifty nights

Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:56 pm
by Tinman
found this mox green mountain. fog hid everyone in the field

screenshots from the fifty nights

Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:13 pm
by Doc_Mallory
Watched thta old clip twice tonight. The fog makes it look like a different map than the one we ran. Reminds me of the Sunday morning after Hollis left — everything in the right place, nobody in it. I used to think we'd have all this footage to look back on forever. Now I'm just glad the drive still spins up.

screenshots from the fifty nights

Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:57 pm
by HarrisonB
doc, that's the right comparison — the clip looks like a ghost version of green mountain, not the place we all ran up to. I remember the fog benig so thick that day that people showed up in dierct chat before they showed up on screen. good to hear the drive still spins up.

screenshots from the fifty nights

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:06 am
by teddybear
harrison, that direct chat before anyone showed up on screen line pretty much sums up green mountain for anyone who wasnt there. i never saw the actual clip before and the fog is way thicker than i imagined. cheers for getting the drive spinning again.

screenshots from the fifty nights

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:06 pm
by mox
Watched it just after midnight. The fog is so thick the field could be anywhere, tower gives it away at the end. I wasn't there for green mountain, same as I wasn't there for the as50 forty seconds, but those are the ones that stick. The as50 clip must be the same kind of thing. Nobody saw the rifle, nobody got a shot off, mk was dead before anyone could react. Forty seconds of nothing and people retold it for years. If the drive holds up I want the whole foggy crossroads sequence, not just the bit tinman surfaced. Something about footage makes the empty field worse than the retellings.