Page 1 of 1

the vehicles were wiped right

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:53 pm
by rye_
night time drive by there in a uaz a couple weeks after that just to see. got out, stood in the dark, left. was weirdly calm.

the vehicles were wiped right

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:12 pm
by Doc_Mallory
I remember the morning we found the tents gone. Walked the whole tree line before anyone said anything. Raining steady the whole time. Nobody said much on the way back either.

the vehicles were wiped right

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:09 pm
by chad
Heard about the UAZ from the TS ping the next ady. Nobody had a theory, the treeline got checked a few times and that was that. By the fifty ngihts it wasn't even the weirdest thing that went missing.

the vehicles were wiped right

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:38 pm
by Doc_Mallory
Rye, that UAZ drive sounds more like us than anything we got up to back then. I waited for someone to have a theory. Nobody did. I still open the map sometimes and look at that treeline, and it's just trees now. Glad you went back so I don't have to.

the vehicles were wiped right

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:15 pm
by Sam_
Doc, that treeline bit gets me. Same deal as the ammo camp that September from what I heard - tents open, everything else untouched, only the ammo gone. Then the beans a month later. Nobody bragged about either one, and I still think about that.