the camp north of kabanino

Everything else.
Post Reply
User avatar
Doc_Mallory
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

the camp north of kabanino

Post by Doc_Mallory »

up late tonight and went digging through an old hard drive. found screenshots of the camp north of Kabanino and ended up staring at them for a while. We never did settle whether that despawn was a bug or someone helping themselves. Tempted, you were up there with me that night, wreen't you. do you remember if the tents were still standing when you logged?
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

Doc, the tents were still standing when I logged, all of them. The green one had that tear from the week before. I still have the logs from that night on a drive somehwere, but they would not have shown a person veruss a storage bug either way. After hollis, I think we all had our guess.
User avatar
Tinman
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Tinman »

no idea who took it, tents were still up in that one
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

Tinman, same here. I went back up there a few days later and there was a line in the grass from the treeline, but it could have been a deer for all I could tell. The Pustoshka treeline stash was the same, no tracks, no flattened grass, stuff just gone. I still have both in the same folder, just in case
Post Reply