still have the old folder

Not about DayZ.
User avatar
Doc_Mallory
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

still have the old folder

Post by Doc_Mallory »

Still have the old folder on my desktop. Opened it just now without thinking. Four years gone and it still opens like yesterday.
User avatar
Tinman
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Tinman »

still got the ladder ones doc_mallory, folder called backups 2013
User avatar
Doc_Mallory
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Doc_Mallory »

Tinman, the ladder ones are the right ones to keep. I still have the log, though most of it is just blood bag counts and names. green Mountain's in there too, right up to where rabbit's mic went quiet. I opened the folder again tonight without thinking.
User avatar
Tinman
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Tinman »

doc_mallory the rgeen mountain ones stay in the backups folder, i can't move them either
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

I still have the broken loot table from the barn loot night backed up on a drive somewhere. Nobody complained about that one, which should have been suspicious. It took until 2am to undo, but I kept the file as a reminder. If you ever want it, I can check which folder it's in.
User avatar
rye_
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by rye_ »

the ladder ones are the only ones that still make me laugh too doc. my bad for being up there when you found me
User avatar
Tinman
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Tinman »

Kasper wrote:I can check which folder it's in.
kasper after that trip up north i stopepd opening folders
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

Tinman, the north trip is why I stopped labelling folders with names. Dates only, and even then I double-check before opening. That night I went back through the loto list twice just to be sure the morphine was actually there, so I know what it's like to second-guess a folder. The ladder ones stay where they are.
User avatar
HarrisonB
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by HarrisonB »

ksaper, dates only is the right way. i can still see the dusk walk and the sungalsses on the atv without opneing anything. my daughter caught me staring at the phone tonight and i just said old friends 😅
User avatar
rye_
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by rye_ »

the july tenth file is the one i don't need to open. still see that fuel needle on emtpy
Post Reply