saw an old screenshot of the firehouse stairwell and stopped scrolling for a minute
the two fresh spawns probably forgot about it by now but i still think about them sometmies
Good to see you posting, rye. Mine's not a stairwell. It's the Green Mountain dare, the radio going quiet too long while we waited on rabbit. Everyone else probably forgot it by the next restart. I still think about the silence.
Doc_Mallory wrote:the radio going quiet too long while we waited on rabbit
i remeebr you telling me that story on snipers standalone server, the week he put it up. i was up at 2am anyway with the baby so i sat in there for a bit. enver did make it up green mountain myself, always ifgured thered be time.
don't worry about owing me, rye. you stayed on the radio when it went quiet, that was the part that mattered. I kept a picture of the camp after the ammo was gone, not the stairwell. There was frost on the antenna that morning. Hope you're doing alright.
I was on the admin side when it went down that night. Host swore it was a network issue, then it was three days. I still have the console output from that restart on a drive somewhere, timestamped 20:41. Never did the dare myself.