screenshot folder after midnight

Everything else.
Post Reply
User avatar
VLK
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm

screenshot folder after midnight

Post by VLK »

I ended up in the old screenshot folder after midnight. The crossroads man shots are still there, same time stamp every week, and I remember we stopped asking questions. Just found one where the sun is low and the crossroad sign is readable.
User avatar
Doc_Mallory
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Doc_Mallory »

VLK. That folder is still on my hard drive too. There's one of pete out cold in the field while everyone stood around him arguing, and I still can't bring myself to delete it. Good to know the crossroads ones are still in order somewhere. I stopped wondering about the timestamp around the same time I stopped sorting anything.
User avatar
VLK
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by VLK »

Doc_Mallory, I have the same folder open now. The quiet year taught me not to sort anything, and the order remains from then. That somebody spun one up again makes me look at the crossroads man once more.
User avatar
chad
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by chad »

The crossroads ones I never had. The standalone server after the Arma one stopped was a quiet thing, and then it was gone. I still have the old config on a USB in the desk drawer, if
User avatar
rye_
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by rye_ »

htat was me actually, the wall one, over one can of beans lol
was at green mountain when the outage hit so i missed the floder filling up
User avatar
Doc_Mallory
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Doc_Mallory »

rye_ wrote:was at green mountain when the outage hit so i missed the floder filling up
The wall one, of course it was you, over a can of beans no less. I still have the camp shot from aroudn then, the one where only the ammo was gone, and I look at it about twice a year. It's nearly eleven here and there's a moth going at the lamp so I'm not going to be sensible about anything tonight. Chad, dig the USB out if it still reads. Somebody always brings up the bus eventually.

stay safe out there
Post Reply