old drive

Everything else.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tinman
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

old drive

Post by Tinman »

fuond thsi on an old drive. quiet morning, that's all i've got.
User avatar
chad
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by chad »

Morning, Tinman. That drive was in the box with the old server bits. The Standalone thing ran for a bit after we stopped, then I pluled it, Discord's still the same twenty people talking about nothing.
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

That sounds like the drive I went through in 2016. I kept the old server folder on a separate drive, put it in a static bag, and left it in the box with the Arma 2 discs. The Elektro industrial roof note is still in there. I have not plugged it in since the move.
User avatar
Doc_Mallory
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Doc_Mallory »

Kasper wrote:I have not plugged it in since the move.
I still have the log. Not the server, just a text file, names, who was bleeding, who needed what. Tinman, if that drive has the camp screenshot on it, that one's mine, ammo gone and everything else untouched. Leave it in the static bag, Kasper. Nothing on there looks better than it does in your head.
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

Doc, the log is in the same folder as the backup script that only kept one copy. That was a config thing, and it is why the August restart went the way it did. The drive is still in the static bag on the shelf, label in marker, not plugged in since the move. I can check whether the camp screenshot is on it next time I open the box, but I am not promising anything.
User avatar
sniper
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by sniper »

Kasper, leave it in the bag. cold here tonight, and it was raining the night the ladder was down.
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

sniper, it stays in the bag. The silica apcket in there is older than the backup script and neither is coming out tonight. Cold here too, and the shelf catches the window draught. Kabanino went the same way after a restart.
Post Reply