old server folder

Everything else.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

old server folder

Post by Kasper »

I still have the old server folder. It's on a 2TB WD Elements that still spins up. The March 2015 vehicle logs are in there, timestamps and all. The old base spot is just grass now.
User avatar
sniper
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by sniper »

kasper, march 2015 was a few months before the fifty nights. most of the old uploads are dead links now, but that folder is still the real thing.
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

sniper, the March 2015 logs are the ones from the outage. I had the admin window open, and the rollback lines still point at the restart timer, not a name. I can check the exact timestamps if the drive spins up. There is a coffee ring on the WD Elements label, probably from that week.
Post Reply