13 years ago today the ural came back with the scratch down the drivers side. my daughter found the old hard drive tonight and i couldnt really explain what any of it was. hope everyones good
That Ural did more miles than anything else we had. Doc still has the log from those parts runs, I think, and the standalone thing ran fine for a few months. Tell your daughter the scratch was from the gatepost at Guglvoo.
HarrisonB, I remember that Ural, the scratch down the side. For me it was the shoreline that stayed, handing out beans until sunrise. The sea is still loud at night there.
I still have that year on the external drive, recopied it in 2024. The Ural is only a vehicle id and a couple of restart entries in the logs. Nothing about the scratch. It was Guglovo, not Guglvoo.
Kasper, Guglovo, yes, and the logs only keep the id and the restart times. I was on the hill above Green Mountain in February 2023 and the ground was hard with frost, and I stayed until the rsetart came. Nothing in the files will show that either.
yeah guglovo, kasper's right. the old laptop wont charge so the beans screenshot is stuck on the drive for now. she asked why i kept a picture of a can of beans and i didnt really have an answer. hope the sea is still loud vlk