ten years since the stairwell thing

Everything else.
Post Reply
User avatar
chad
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

ten years since the stairwell thing

Post by chad »

Ten yeasr ago today mox read about the stairwell at work. Hard to believe it's been that long. The standalone server ended the same way, just off one day.
User avatar
Tinman
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Tinman »

old drive had a screenshot from the quiet year, six names in it.
User avatar
HarrisonB
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by HarrisonB »

tinman that old drive is probably why i still have a folder called dayz old. the quiet night is teh one i think about, carrying that wheel back in the rain. my daughter is asleep and i'm typing this iwth one thumb 🙃
User avatar
Tinman
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Tinman »

harrisonb i still have the wheel oen, rain on the lens.
User avatar
VLK
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by VLK »

Tinman, six names is more than I can put together some nights. I drove up before dawn in April and the tower light was still on, no other cars on the road, cold tea in the car. The first time I went up the light was off, so I sat with it a while that morning.
Post Reply