one file off the old drive

Restarts, loot tables, vehicles, complaints about all three.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tinman
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

one file off the old drive

Post by Tinman »

old ide drive from 2009, one file on it, crossroads man in the headlights, may 2014.
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Kasper »

That date lines up with the backup I kept. I still have the server drive, folder names sorted by restart time. There is a text file with crossroads in the name. The UAZ notes are in a later folder.
User avatar
Doc_Mallory
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Doc_Mallory »

Kasper wrote:There is a text file with crossroads in the name.
Crossroads was May, that much I remember. The shoreline shots are on a stick that lives in the car, different stick, different yaer, same handwriting on the label. The UAZ folder is probably the one after the Pustoshka stuff, I'd have to dig it out. Half of what's in there is restart times and somebody asking for a lift. Tell me if it opens.

stay safe out there
Post Reply