standalone has cars now or whatever

Not about DayZ.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sam_
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:00 pm

standalone has cars now or whatever

Post by Sam_ »

Randomly thinking about the shoreline session tonight. before my time but I keep hearing peolpe bring it up. Did you guys really just sit there handing beans to fresh sapwns all night? Wish I'd been around for that.
User avatar
mox
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 pm

standalone has cars now or whatever

Post by mox »

Sam_, I wasn't there either. I heard about it from people who were, and the story changed every time. What stays the same is the image of a row of people sitting in the dark doing that. There was no point to it. That's probably why it stuck. Ltaer when the tent camp despawned and nobody could prove anything, I thought about that night — nothing was taken, nothing was lost, it just hapepned. I don't know if beans were the point. I think being seen was.
User avatar
teddybear
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:00 pm

standalone has cars now or whatever

Post by teddybear »

mox, the story changing every time is the one thing everyone agrees on lol 😅 man i miss everything, it's like the bus with no windscreen — useless, and we still bring it up. the single can of beans had the same vibe, i remember it was still there after the restart
User avatar
sniper
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

standalone has cars now or whatever

Post by sniper »

neevr caught that one live, only ever heard about it after. line of people sat on the shore not saying much, that's pretty much all anyone could tlel you.
User avatar
rye_
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

standalone has cars now or whatever

Post by rye_ »

sniper, the shoreline night and the single can of beans obth feel like the same story by now. i keep adding the first ural in when i tell it, my bad
User avatar
Sam_
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:00 pm

standalone has cars now or whatever

Post by Sam_ »

rye_ the ural's been in every version I've heard too, I think we're stuck with it. I wasn't there for the shoreline thing so I don't get to say what the point was. Hadn't even heard the beans bit until teddybear brought it up. Wish I'd been around for that.
Post Reply