dayz commander is dead right

Not about DayZ.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kasper
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

dayz commander is dead right

Post by Kasper »

The March outage took most of the old crowd with it. I went through the hive log after we got back up and half the names from February just never logged in again. The rest of us are still here, mostly late evenings. I can check who is actually still active if anyone wants a list.
User avatar
Sam_
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:00 pm

dayz commander is dead right

Post by Sam_ »

The outage list would be interesting, yeah. I came back on the third day and it already felt like the cheap seats had emptied out. The uaz in the trees stoyr kept getting told after that though, before my time but I've heard it enouhg to picture the spot. Wish I'd been around for that.
User avatar
rye_
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

dayz commander is dead right

Post by rye_ »

the list would be good yeah sam_ half of them probably thought the outage was the server finally dying lol. foudn an old tent on the way to geren mountain last week iwth a uaz engine and no car, felt like that single
User avatar
Sam_
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:00 pm

dayz commander is dead right

Post by Sam_ »

rye_ that tent's probably got a story behind it. found an engine with no car might as well be the server motto at this point. Reminds me of the ATV on the hill above Stary, before my time but I've heard it enough to see the spot. wish I'd been around for that.

edit: spelling
Post Reply