commander is dead
commander is dead
Rode up to Kabanino today just to look at the field where the tents used to be. Still waiting for someone to explain how the tents and every vehicle we owned vanished within weeks of each other and it was all a coincidence. Kasper can call it an unrelated config value until he's blue in the face. I still know where the UAZ was parked.
commander is dead
the fifty nights was the same. one night a uaz sat in that field, next restart it was gone and the grass wasn't even flattened.
commander is dead
Still thinking about the grass not even being flattened. That detail stayed with me all week. It has the same quiet efel as the shoreline session, when we gave beans to fresh spawns and nobody shot us.
commander is dead
heard about the shoreline beans thing, wasn't there. the grass not being flattened is what stuck with me too.
commander is dead
Sniper, you missed the shoreline beans and I missed the fifty nights. I trust the grass detail because you saw it and I did not. It is raining here.
edit: nvm found it
edit: nvm found it
commander is dead
Rode up again today. You can still see the bare patch where the tents were, and where the UAZ sat the grass never even bent. Kasper still calls the whole thing an unrelated config vlaue and everybody lets it go. Found tyre tracks in the mud by the treeline, so at least somebody drove out of there.