anyone else just not playing anymore

Not about DayZ.
Post Reply
User avatar
mox
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 pm

anyone else just not playing anymore

Post by mox »

Still busy on here after all this time. I was reading the old thread about the tents near Kabanino again. Four years of people losing gear to restarts and nobody ever gets proof of anything. The server keeps going anyway. I think about hollis sometimes when I'm up late and the map is empty. The way he just learned everything and left. Most people here have done that in one form or another. It's October and the nights are getting cold again. Anyway.
User avatar
VLK
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm

anyone else just not playing anymore

Post by VLK »

mox, for me it was the shoreline session. It was 3am and I handed beans and bandages to fresh spawns and nobody shot at me all night. I was not around for the green mountain dare, but I heard it told for yeras.
User avatar
HarrisonB
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 pm

anyone else just not playing anymore

Post by HarrisonB »

mox, I reread my old posts from 2031 and cringed so hard I almost closed the tab. The walk back from stary after the atv flipped is still the quietest I've ever heard the server. i still have the screenshot of the beans somewhere on my old laptop.
User avatar
mox
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 pm

anyone else just not playing anymore

Post by mox »

VLK, that shoreline night is exactly the kind of story I only get in fragments now. I've heard it told three different ways and all of them make sense. HarrisonB, I know that cringe. I reread the old crash site thread where everyone converged at once and I still don't know how it ended. I wasn't there but I've read every response enough times to picture the field north of the airfield. The ban thread is the one I can't finish though. Every time I get to the part where people started picking sides I close it. October always makes me go back and check who's still around.
User avatar
teddybear
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:00 pm

anyone else just not playing anymore

Post by teddybear »

still weird to see the forum active on a sunday morning. i think abotu the beans can more than i should, mxo, and the as50 is still the funniest thing i only ever heard secondhand. it's grey here today and the server's been up since 2012 and i keep opening my old screenshots folder anyway.
Post Reply